You are in our district if you vote in:
To register to vote, you must be all of the following:
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- A resident of Michigan
- A resident of the city or township where you are applying to register to vote.
(You must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election, so keep that in mind if you are registering with the intention of voting in an upcoming election.)
You may obtain the application at one of the following:
- Your local Secretary of State branch office
- Your local county, city, or township clerk’s office
- Offices of several state agencies, like the Department of Human Services, the Department of Community Health, and the Department of Labor and Economic Growth
- Military recruitment centers
- Voter registration drives
- Online at www.Michigan.gov/sos
Are you Registered?
Click here to find out[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]